Taking a screenshot is much easier on Mac than on PC (no surprises there) with more options available, too; we explain the best methods in this article.. The screen print, screengrab or screenshot, whatever your wish, we show how to capture an image of the display of your Mac and save it as an editable file
This feature is usually used to indicate a section that you want to explain to other users or perhaps a view that you can not record in a normal way. In this article, the Premiuminfo team will explain some ways to make or take a screenshot on Mac computers. Check it out!.Screenshots or saving the image on the screen are one of the basic features of using the computer
Since we get information using our personal tests.. Although we also collected this information in the same way to take a screenshot on mac computers.We covered the maximum method to take a screenshot on mac computers. Here are the methods
1. TAKE SCREENSHOT OF ALL SCREEN SURFACE
- Press the Shift + Command + 3 key
- Find the screenshots on the Desktop with the name Screen Shot followed by the date and time. The format of the document is image .png.
2. TAKE A SCREENSHOT IN THE OPTION SECTION
Here’s the guide:.This function works for those who want to create a screenshot image on certain parts only, not the entire surface of the screen
- Press the Shift + Command + 4 key . The arrow icon (pointer) will switch to a crosshair or line +with a circle on the inside.
- Press and hold left mouse click to start screen selection that will be made into screenshot. After enough, please release and the screenshot will appear on the Desktop.
3. TAKE SCREENSHOT ONE APPLICATION WINDOW
Not only automatic, this feature even directly gives a shadow effect of the screenshot image that you create.This tutorial applies to those who want to take a screenshot with the selection of a single application window, without being afraid to put the screenshot window as in the tutorial pr © cÃ © dent. Here’s the guide:
- Press the Shift + Command + 4 key . The arrow icon (pointer) will switch to crosshair. After that press the Space button to convert it to camera image.
- Place this camera icon in the application window or document you want to make a screenshot.
- Press left click on the mouse or trackpad to take a screenshot image and the results automatically appear on the Desktop.
4. SAVE SCREENSHOT IN CLIPBOARD
This way, you can simply paste the screenshot document to the required location, such as image editing or perhaps in the chat application.If all of the above will bring up your screenshot document on the desktop, simply use the screenshot mode but saved to the Clipboard. Here’s the explanation:
- Control + Shift + Command + 3 to screenshot the whole screen and save it on the clipboard. Use the cmd + v shortcut in the image editing app or the chat app (iMessage for example) to paste the image you saved on the clipboard.
- Control + Shift + Command + 5 to screenshot the selected section on the screen you did and save it on the clipboard. Use the cmd + v shortcut to paste.
5. SCREENSHOT WITH TIMER
You can take screenshots with a timer or countdown automatically. Here’s the guide:. An example of using this feature is to create a tutorial or web view that can only be saved after a certain section
- Open the Grab app from Application – Utilities – Grab .
- In the menu bar select Caputre – Timed Screen or Command + Shift + Z shortcut .
- Press the Start Timer button to countdown from the capture time of the screenshot.
- The resulting image will appear as a new photo window and not automatically saved on the Desktop, please save as needed.
6. SCREENSHOT TOUCH BAR
For users of MacBook Pro Touch Bar and already using macOS Sierra 10.12.2, please refer to the following guidelines to take screenshots of the Touch Bar screen:
- Press the Shift + Command + 6 shortcut .
- Document screenshots of the Touch Bar display can be found on the Desktop.
7. SCREENSHOT WITH DROPLR
Droplr also has an automatic, complete and easily accessible document download mode for shortcuts and annotation modes.Droplr is one of the screenshot document sharing services with full and easy functionality. In addition to screenshots as images, you can also create a video screen recording to save some or all of the If necessary.
Droplr service you can try for free with minimal use.. If you already use the Droplr service, please update the Pro or Business mode with a monthly subscription system. Detailed information on Droplr can be found on the following page
8. USE SCREENSHOT PSD APPLICATION
As the name suggests, PSD Screenshot is useful for making screenshots of the Mac computer screen with the result of the PSD image document aka Photoshop. Not only the PSD format, but the screenshot image that you also get a few layers of images depending on the view you are not.
Let’s assume a different Safari tab or even a wallpaper that I use. As an additional note, the image of the PSD Capture is quite large and you must crop it into a folder so that it is easy to delete when not used.Even when we tried, PSD Screenshot can detect the application window that I open behind the main view. This way, you can make screenshot compositions more easily or perhaps take the small details that are needed without any hassle.