In Android Device, there are lots of Features Inbuilt. But Setting more than once ringtone at a Time is not comes in Android Devices inbuilt. You have to use third-party apps for this purpose. So I have tried some of the Android Apps from Play Store for setup multiple Random Ringtones without rooting device. And I have found one Easy to use and Simple App for this purpose. You can set unlimited number of Random Ringtones in this app for free. The best thing about this app is this app is completely free to use and you can really enjoy it in your device.
How to Set Multiple Ringtones in Android Without Root
- At First, Download and Install This Random Ringtones Manager (RRM) app in your device
- After Download Above App in your Device, Simply Open it and Complete Setup process.
- In First Tab you will see the option of Ringtones there, Simply Click on Any Ringtone and it will start playing as preview, then tick on it.
- Tick as many ringtones you want to Set as your Ringtone and you are done.
- Now you will always Hear Random ringtone when you get any call from Someone.
This was the one of the best app for setting up Multiple Ringtones in android. There are many other apps are available for this purpose, but this app is one of the best for this purpose. You can also set multiple SMS Tone, Multiple Random Notification Tone With this simple app.