Indeed, in order to produce high quality recording, in addition to edit the video first, YouTubers also use third party applications to record their activities on a PC or laptop. The question now is, do you want to emulate these YouTubers by recording activity on a PC, then pass it on channel YouTube your own?
Here HackingNewsTutorials gives the trick for you. You Don’t need to use complicated third application, because this time we will provide a way to record screen in windows PC easily without using third party applications. Want to know how? Check it out.
Record Screen in Windows 10 PC Without Applications.
- The first thing to do is, find the Xbox in the search bar or Cortana. If it appears, tap the application.
- Further, once open, press the button on the keyboard Win + G .
- Will appear a popup in the bottom of the screen that displays a variety of settings such as Screenshot, Start recording and more.
- To start recording your activity when using a PC, just press the red button or Start recording . Want to include your voice? A checklist Record Mic , and your voice will automatically participate in this recording.
- Oh yes keep in mind, when the record is already taken, by default the recordings will be stored in C / Users / Videos / Captures .
Record Screen in Windows 7 PC without Applications.
You can access it by clicking the Start button or Win+R and typing “psr.exe” and hitting enter.
This tool will record each mouse-click and save it as an image, then compile everything into HTML (more specifically, a Microsoft MHT file). However this is not a video capture tool. As far as I know, there isn’t one built-in to Windows.
You may look into downloading the free VLC player. With VLC, you can use your desktop as a capture device:
- Click Media
- Click Open Capture Device
- Choose Capture Mode: Desktop (at this point, you may want to set a higher FPS) then stream it to a file:
- Click the arrow icon to the right of play, and click “Stream”
- Leave the default “Source: screen://” and click “Next”
- Select “File” in the dropdown and click “Add”
- Choose a filename then click “Next”
- Choose your encoding and then click “Next”
- Click “Stream”
Think so This more than enough to record screen in windows PC without using any Third Party Applications. Comment Below If you have any other suggestions.