As you guys know, the latest BlueStacks 3 has been released and many users are using this awesome Android Emulator. Rooting a smartphone gives us complete access to customize it and get more out of it. Similarly, rooting Bluestacks 3 will let us access many paid applications, along with many more options like free sports streaming. But many of readers asked us about a working root method for BlueStacks 3 as Kingroot method is not working. Some others contacted us asking where they can download rooted BlueStacks 3. Well, there is no pre-rooted BlueStacks, so we thought to write a detailed guide on it to tell you all about how to root BlueStacks 3 and you can follow the same process to root BlueStacks 4 as well.
BlueStacks is one of the first and the most reliable Android Emulators created for Windows. Recently, BlueStacks has got major changes in the underlying technology and has launched Bluestacks 3 (also known as Bluestacks Gaming Platform) which provides a lot of customization and options for Gamer who play Android Games Windows PC with smooth gaming experience. BlueStack is the most used and famous Android Emulator having more than 200Million active users. Here I am going to show you how to root BlueStacks 4 and other older BlueStacks versions.
Android is Linux based so there are many tweaks which you can make your device more powerful. All of these advanced tweaks require a rooted device so that the root app can tweak the internal files of your device.There are many sites across the web form where you can easily learn ‘how to root an Android device’. Here in this guide, I am going to guide you for ‘how to root BlueStacks 2, 3, 4 Latest version with 2 different methods’. BlueStacks proves to be the best way to taste Android on desktop and laptops, but if you’d wish to get more functionalities, then you’ll need to get your BlueStacks rooted 2019.
- 1 What Is Bluestacks Rooting?
- 2 How To Root Bluestacks 3 | How To Root Bluestacks 4
What Is Bluestacks Rooting?
It is basically a platform which permits you to convert your windows into the brand new Android device. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows. It is extremely useful when one needs to play android games on a larger screen without lagging. Apart from that, it is useful when there is the requirement of apps which run on the rooted device. All Xposed Modules, Lucky Patcher, Dolby Digital, etc. are the example of similar.
- Also Read About: How To Create Unlimited Facebook Accounts
Why To Root Bluestacks 3?
Rooting BlueStacks 3 is a very easy process. Just follow the method we have mentioned below and you will be able to root your BlueStacks in a few minutes. To root your BlueStacks 3, you will need some important files such as BlueStacks Tweaker and SuperSU.
How To Root Bluestacks 3 | How To Root Bluestacks 4
BlueStacks Rooting Guide Using KingRoot
Kingroot is a very popular application which installs SU binary and roots your device with just one click. It is the best alternative to Supersu apk because here you no need to be an advanced technical guy. Follow the below step by step guide;
Note:- You must have to enable internet connection otherwise Kingroot will not work on your device.
- First of all, download and install Kingroot apk (click here) on your BlueStacks emulator.
- Then launch or open the application.
- Now Kingroot will show you an error “root status error: Fix” or “Device is not Root yet” (Try new Root strategy). This means that your device is not rooted yet.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Try Root‘. This will start the installation process of su binary in your BlueStacks.
- Wait until the process gets completed. This will take a few seconds or some minutes.
- Now reboot your emulator. That’s it.
Now your BlueStacks Emulator is successfully rooted. Kingroot is safest and the most popular method to root any Android device. But I have also introduced an alternative methods to root your emulator using BS Tweaker tool, which you can find in the below guide; Only use the BS Tweaker if the KingRoot tutorial not working for you.
How To Root BlueStacks 2, 3, 4 Using BS Tweaker
- Open Bluestacks 3 and search Root Checker in Play Store. Now install it.
- Go to My Apps and open Root Checker.
- Click on Agree when asked for permissions. Now, click on Verify Root. In a few seconds, the app will show the Root status of your Bluestacks as non-rooted.
- Download BlueStacks Tweaker 3. Unzip all the zipped files in one folder.
- Open BlueStacksTweaker3.exe, while keeping the BlueStacks program open in the background.
- On BlueStacks Tweaker, make sure you see the green signal beside BlueStacks. If it is red then restart BlueStacks 3.
- On Bluestacks Tweaker, select Helpers tab. Here you will see Root for BlueStacks. (If it shows Unlock button, then close BlueStacks 3 and click Unlock. Then restart BlueStacks 3.) Here, click on Patch. This will root your BlueStacks.
Now, your Bluestacks 3 has root access. To check and make sure, go back to BlueStacks 3 and open Root Checker. Click on Verify Root. It will show you the message that your device has root access.
How To Install SuperSU 2.79 on BlueStacks 3
To complete the root process, you have to install SuperSU on BlueStacks 3 and if you want then you can also use Android game hacker apps after that. Follow these steps to do so.
- Go back to the folder where you downloaded the files and open Utils folder.
- Select SuperSU_v2.79.apk and drag it onto BlueStacks 3. This will install SuperSU on BlueStacks.
- Open SuperSU from BlueStacks 3’s My Apps, and select Expert.
- Click these buttons in the next step, as they appear one by one. (If the app asks to follow on social media, click No Thanks)
- Continue > Normal. Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- The app will ask you to reboot your device. Click Ok and close SuperSU app.
- Go to My Apps and open System App.
- Open Google Play or Play Store.
- Type SuperSu in the search bar and press Enter. Click on an update. Close the Play Store app after the update finishes.
- Open SuperSU from My Apps.
- Click Continue > normal > OK on the consecutive dialog boxes as they open up.
And that’s it. Your BlueStacks 3 root process is complete.
How To Verify BlueStacks Rooted or Not
There are several android apps at the Google play store for checking root access on your Android device. Follow the below guide:
- First of all, download root checker from play store.
- And then install the app in your bluestacks emulator.
- Now open the root checker app.
- And then tap on the “verify root access” button.
- And now, wait until the app checks for root access. If the root checker prompts you to grant root access permission. Then tap on “Grant” option.
- That’s it. You can see something like the below screenshot.
If the root checker app does not prompt you for granting root permission that means your emulator is not rooted yet. I will recommend you to download offline pre-rooted BlueStacks (if you are not able to apply the rooting tutorial.)
So this is all about rooting Bluestacks and we hope now you know how to root BlueStacks 3 and other versions of it. However, there are many Bluestacks rooting apps available out there which can provide you Bluestacks root access. You can use some other methods too for rooting Bluestacks but the methods mentioned above in this post works perfectly fine.
We will keep this post updated with the latest methods on how to root Bluestacks and gain Bluestacks root access without any assistance, so keep visiting Hacking News Tutorials. If you are stuck anywhere before rooted Bluestacks then you can easily roll back the changes and start all over again. If you know about any other working method to root Bluestacks 4 and older versions, then let us know about it via comments below.