We Hacking News Tutorials is back with a new post on How To Root Android Phone with KingoRoot. We are sharing Android APK by which you can easily root your android mobile without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile. This method is totally safe if you are willing to get a rooted android device. Most of guys, root their android phone to run some cool apps made for rooted devices only. All over web, there are a lot of methods by which you can root your android phone with computer, but we are discussing something new in this post. In this blog post, we will discuss about methods to root android phone without computer by sharing some APKs and their working tutorial.
Did you know ? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device.Anyway today I am back with the best rooting app for android plus a bonus tutorial on how to root android without pc or computer.In fact,rooting an Android is not a big task to perform.if you are new to the term rooting,then it might be difficult for you to root android without pc,well dont worry I am here to help you out.The android market contains a lot of rooting apps but i picked best ones for you.
Most of the time we get afraid of rooting our mobile we think that Our warranty may get void and Guys I have rooted many Mobile in my life there is always successful methods available. For example, Kingoroot APK Applications which works simply a lot.Which can Root MTK devices and Methods Which can be used without Computer? Top Apps for Rooted Android Phone Users. After Root your Phone, your Phone will boost up & you can unlock it for doing various Experiments & much more things.
- 1 WHAT’S ROOTING?
- 2 ADVANTAGES OF ROOTING AN ANDROID PHONE
- 3 DISADVANTAGES OF ROOTING AN ANDROID DEVICE :
- 4 POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE ROOTING
- 5 Benefits of using KingoRoot to root your phone:
- 6 How to root android mobiles using kingo root apk
- 7 What is KingoRoot
- 8 How to use KingoRoot to Root Your Android Phone
- 9 How to check if device is successfully rooted or not?
- 10 Final Words :
Rooting means getting superuser permissions to your Android Device. With this superuser privileges, you can access all Android system files and folders. Also, you can install custom ROMs, and you can install the best Xposed Modules and enhance performance, increase battery life, and the ability to install Root applications. In other words, you will get instant access to the root directory of your android mobile. It is like Jailbreak for Android and Basically, this rooting is similar to jailbreaking of iPhone.
Earlier, a Rooting process required some tools and complex procedure but now you can Root Any Android Phone within a minute, and that is without PC or Laptop.
The rooting procedure which I have given here doesn’t require PC or Laptop. All you need to do is download a simple Android App and follow mentioned steps. But there are some disadvantages of Rooting like warranty may get void.So, let’s move on to some of the advantages and disadvantages for rooting your android phone now.
ADVANTAGES OF ROOTING AN ANDROID PHONE
- Custom Roms: Number 1 reason why most of the people root Android device is the installation of custom ROMs.Yes,custom ROMs are an excellent way of testing latest Android Phone Isn’t Getting Operating System Updates
- Incompatible apps installation: Most of the super apps requires root access to run on any Android device. These are the apps which can help us to customize and tweak system hardware and software. Even you can install Doby Atmos sound mod to boost your phone’s sound.
- CPU clocking: We can clock the CPU according to our usages. Decreasing the CPU frequency can lead to expanded battery backup. Kernel Auditor is the app to perform CPU clocking.
- Jaw dropping battery backup and speed: Battery backup is one of the important factors that push people to root their Android devices. We can use apps like Greenify to kill background apps, which results in the better backup. Make Android faster by rooting your smartphone.
- Full Backups: You cannot backup whole device without rooting it. But on the other side rooted phones have apps like titanium backup, which can fully backup our device including the progress of games.
- Ad Blocking: I know that irritation while browsing sites or running apps pop-ups kill our feelings. It’s not a problem for rooted Androids because of good ad-blockers for android are available to block all types of ads.
- Removing Bloatware: Smartphones brands are very curious about their marketing strategies. Without thinking about user experience, they fill the devices with a lot of dumb apps. There are many apps for rooted devices to remove these apps.
- Customization: Well, once you have rooted your Android device you can make it look like the way you want. There are many ways to customize Android to the next level.
DISADVANTAGES OF ROOTING AN ANDROID DEVICE :
Every thing in this world, which has advantages has its disadvantages also, so here we are listing some of the disadvantages of rooting your android mobile. After reading advantages of rooting android mobile without computer, if you have made your mind to root without pc using these apk, then you must read these disadvantages also.
- Your phone might hard brick: It sounds awkward but it’s truth. Process of rooting android mobile is very risky and has to be done with very caution. As, on wrong step in rooting your android phone might cause hard brick. That’s the reason that I do not recommend newbies to root their android mobile.
- There may be data loss in the process of rooting your mobile: Yea! You heard that right. Rooting your android mobile can create data loss. As in the process of rooting android mobile some steps like hard resetting the whole mobile is included sometime, so team of Hacking News Tutorias recommends you to take backup at least so that if you lost your data in process of rooting your android mobile, you can recover the deleted android data
- Warranty of your android mobile is killed, when you root it: This is one of main reason that most of guys decides to keep their android phone unrooted as they can not take risk with warranty of their android mobiles. Though, you can unroot your android mobile anytime to get your warranty back. (We will discuss about it later in this post).
- You might face random reboots: This is my personal experience guys as last time, When I was installing a custom ROM in my android mobile I was facing random reboots and apps crashes as well.
- There is a loss of privacy as well, as third party ROMS and apps can misuse of root permissions. As, process of rooting your android mobile includes adding of third party apps which is a bit risky. As Android is most hacked mobile OS: Here’s how to protect your Android phone from being hacked.
POINTS TO REMEMBER BEFORE ROOTING
These are some of the key points to consider before rooting any Android device. Make sure you follow these points to avoid risk or failure.
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked.
- Phone must be at least 70% charged.
- You should make a full backup of your data (recommended).
- Go to settings>developer options>USB debugging>enable it.
This tutorial is for educational purpose only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible.
Benefits of using KingoRoot to root your phone:
There are many benefits to root android with Kingo Root APK like it will save time. Even its comparatively very safe also to root your mobile without using PC or laptop. Some of the benefits are listed below of rooting your android mobile with Kingoroot APK APP:
- No need of PC, computer or Laptop.
- Comparatively safer.
- Almost no chance of any bricking of your device.
- Low chances of data loss.
So, I think We have provided you all brief details of advantages of rooting android mobile and it’s disadvantages as well. Now, We will show you Root Android Phone with KingoRoot which can transfer su binary and can root android without PC.
How to root android mobiles using kingo root apk
What is KingoRoot
Kingo Android Root has launched its APK Root for Android a long ago, which provides a universal one-click Android root solution ‘KingoRoot’ for Android users. It is easy to use and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable and supports 90% of all the Devices.KingoRoot is a rooting software and app. You can download and install it either on your PC or directly on your Android device. Visit the software’s web page from here https://www.kingoapp.com/ and you will see that there are two options to download KingoRoot on Windows PC or Android. So you can download KingoRoot for any of the two platforms.Most of the people couldn’t differetiate between Kingroot and KingoRoot,but they are different and belongs to various owners.
Well, KingoRoot is a nice software and app, but you should also know its both sides – positive and negative.
One click rooting facility.
Have two options for Android and Windows PC.
It can work directly from Android device.
Unrooting is easy with the help of “REMOVE ROOT” button.
It is kept on your device even after rooting.
It also installs many unnecessary apps automatically which are really irritating.
Before jumping into the rooting process, please make sure you get everything right beforehand.
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
NOTE: Rooting may void your warranty and may brick your device, so do it at your own risk
How to use KingoRoot to Root Your Android Phone
Now we will show you how to use KingoRoot and root your Android phone with it. So reading this part will make you able to use KingoRoot properly. Here are the step by step guidelines through which you can root your Android phone with the software. KingoRoot APK doesn’t need any PC to use it.
Step No.1: Free download KingoRoot Android App
You can directly download this apk file to your Android device by clicking this link kingoRoot.apk
Step No.2: Install KingoRoot on your device.
If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”. Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device.
Step No.3: Launch “KingoRoot” app and start rooting.
Kingo Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
Step No.4: Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
Step No.5: Succeeded or Failed.
NOTE: If your device is not supported by Kingo or it fails to root, here are some tips for you.
- Go Troubleshoot sector.
- Save the log file.
- Email it to [email protected] with detailed information of your device such as device model, build number, kernel version and else. Attach the log file would be better.
How to check if device is successfully rooted or not?
Are you confused that whether you have rooted your android phone or not. In this section, I am going to tell you name of a app which will tell you how you can check whether your android device is rooted by using above APK or not.
- First of download and install Root Checker from Play Store.
- Open this app and click on Verify Root.
- If your android phone is rooted successfully then it will show that Congratulations, Root access is successfully installed in your android mobile.
- Also Read : Things to do after Rooting Android
Final Words :
Well, this is How to Root Android with Kingo Root Android and install guide.Kingo ROOT APK app is definitely one of the best rooting app available for Android devices. If you haven’t used this app before, then you should try using it once. If you want to root android without pc/laptop or rooting android without briking then you are just few clicks away from it. All you have to do is to download Kingo ROOT APK Android app from above given link. We have shared latest Kingo ROOT APK 2018 download link, so you will get all of the latest features of this app in it.
As Hacking News Tutorials told earlier that this app is not available on Google Play Store, so you will have to download Kingo ROOT APK. There are many websites where you can find this app but we have provided latest Kingo ROOT 4.4.9 APK Android download links on this page. If you are facing any problems in downloading or installing Kingo ROOT APK then you can let us know about them via comments below.